This Clear-For-Life Rectangle 150 Gallon Acrylic Aquarium is a top-of-the line acrylic fish tank made in the U.S.A. These aquariums are the perfect choice for freshwater, saltwater, planted, or reef tank setups. All of our Clear-for-Life™ Acrylic Aquariums are made with the highest quality cell cast acrylic with chemically bonded seams and are covered by a Lifetime Warranty from leakage due to manufacturer defect. Clear-for-Life™ Acrylic Aquariums come standard with heater holes, filter slots, and a clear acrylic top panel with access openings. Background color is available in clear, sapphire blue or black. Choose the perfect size fish tank that fits your room, taste, and budget from 20 gallons to 300 gallons.
Clear for Life Aquariums are built with high quality acrylic that's 40% clearer than glass. Acrylic fish tanks are also brighter, safer, and stronger than glass. The colors of your fish will come alive in these beautiful acrylic aquariums and you will not experience tint or distortion that's common with glass tanks. A clear acrylic top panel and a frameless design give this fish tank the stylish look of a rimless aquarium that's usually reserved for glass tanks only. Not only will your fish look better, but they'll be safer. Acrylic won't shatter like glass and is a much better insulator to protect your fish from temperature fluctuations, resulting in healthier and happier fish.
All Clear-For-Life acrylic aquariums come with a Limited Lifetime warranty against leakage so you know your investment is protected.
- Suitable for freshwater, saltwater, planted or reef aquariums
- Classic rectangular shape with clear top panel for rimless look
- Square corners
- Chemically bonded seams (not glued) to prevent leaking
- Dimensions: 72"L x 24"W x 20"H
- Volume: 150 Gallons
- Lighter, brighter, safer, stronger, and 40% clearer than glass
- Insulates better than glass to prevent temperature fluctuations
- Acrylic thickness: 1/2" on the sides and top
- Acrylic fish tank with pre-drilled heater holes and filter slots
- Acrylic top panel with two access openings for extra support and to prevent bowing
- Polycarbonate light plate/lens compatible with most LED lighting strips
- Choice of clear, sapphire blue or black acrylic background
- Made to order. Please review Shipping and Returns section below for more info
- Available in variety of size options from 20 gallons to 300 gallons
- Stand and canopy sold separately. Shop stands HERE
- Lifetime manufacturer's warranty against defects
- Made in USA
- Does not include lighting or black hood shown in some pictures
Most Clear for Life fish tanks and stands are made to order. Approximate lead times:
- Standard Aquariums: 3-5 weeks
- Stands: 4-6 weeks
- Uniquarium or Deluxe: 4-6 weeks
Once your order ships, you will receive an email with tracking info to the e-mail address you provide at check out. Transit times will vary, but delivery can be expected within 3-10 business days after shipment.
We ship using the fastest, most reliable method. Generally, smaller products ship via FedEx. Larger, heavier products ship via a truck freight carrier. If your order ships via freight carrier the trucking company will contact you to set up a delivery appointment when it's ready to be delivered. Please make sure the product is throughly inspected before you sign off on the delivery.
Cancellations and Returns
Since Clear for Life products are made to order, we are usually unable to cancel orders after 48 hours since they were placed for any reason, including delivery time. If you need to cancel an order after 48 hours, we will check with the manufacturer to see if we can make an exception for you, but we cannot guarantee it. If we are able to make an exception and cancel your order there will be a 10% cancellation fee deducted from your refund.
Should you receive your purchase but are dissatisfied, you are welcome to return it under the following conditions:
- You must notify us of your intent to return within 14 days of receipt.
- The item must be returned in sellable condition in the original packaging.
- You will be responsible for return shipping charges.
- Freight & packaging charges are non-refundable.
- There is a 15% restocking fee
- For an item that is damaged or defective we will issue a 100% refund or free replacement.
- Refunds will be applied to same payment method used when original purchase was made.
Advance Aqua Tanks offers a Lifetime Warranty against leakage on all Clear-for-Life™ aquariums. If you experience any issues, please contact us at email@example.com and we will be glad to assist you.
Advance Aqua Tanks® has been a leading provider of top-of-the-line acrylic aquariums since 1986. Their Clear-for-Life™ Acrylic Aquariums, manufactured in the USA, are distinguished by easy setup, low maintenance and longevity.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.