Dream Fish Tanks works in collaboration with multiple aquarium manufacturers. Please read the return policy that applies by clicking on the "Shipping & Returns" tab on the product detail page of the product you are interested in.
General Return Policy
Dream Fish Tanks will refund your purchase amount minus return shipping charges should you be dissatisfied with your purchase as long with the following conditions:
- You must notify us of your intent to return within 14 days.
- The item must be returned in sellable condition in the original packaging.
- You will be responsible for in and outbound shipping charges.
- There is a 15% restocking fee
- Refunds will be applied to same payment method used when original purchase was made.
As a rule, the following cannot be returned:
- Products which are eligible for parts under manufacturer warranty
- Products that have had their original manufacturers packaging opened
- Products that have been out of their original manufacturers packaging
*Exclusions to general Return Policy:
Advance Aqua Tanks Return Policy (Clear-for-Life Brand)
- To arrange a return please email firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of delivery. Include the reason for return and pictures.
- Make sure that the product is in new, unused condition, in the original, unopened packaging.
- Arrange the shipping. Most of our items are heavy and fragile. They will have to be securely packaged, put on a pallet, and shipped freight.
- Once we receive the return, inspect it, and determine it to be in acceptable condition, we will issue a credit to the original form of payment. The credit should be visible on your credit card statement within 3-5 business days (varies by credit card company).
To request a return authorization number and instructions: Email: email@example.com
We will respond to your requests within 24 hours.
Cancellations & Refunds:
If you need to cancel your order you are welcome to do so within 48 hours of when the order was placed. Since many of our products are made to order, we are unable to cancel orders after 48 hours. In some cases we can make exceptions and cancel your order after 48 hours, but it is subject to a 10% cancellation fee. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for in and outbound shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
We are committed to making sure you are satisfied with our products. Your order is inspected prior to shipment to ensure all items are in excellent condition before they leave our facilities. Although our products are packaged securely to prevent any damage it is possible that damages may occur during shipment. Before signing for the shipment please thoroughly inspect your products.
Should you notice any damage, please note it on the bill of lading, refuse the shipment and contact us immediately, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Maintain the original packaging until you have determined that the product is satisfactory. In the rare occurrence that a product arrives damaged or with missing parts, please contact our Customer Service Department immediately. At times, pictures of the damaged item may be required prior to determining a resolution. When photos are required, please ensure to take photos of the following:
- Zoomed in photo of the damaged area
- Zoomed out photo of the overall fireplace with the damaged area visible
- Zoomed in photo of the damaged packaging carton
- Zoomed out photo of the overall packaging carton with the damaged area visible
You must contact us within 7 days from the date of delivery to report damaged or defective merchandise. After the 7-day period, the product cannot be reported as damaged and/or returned for exchange or refund.
We will replace any manufacturers defects for parts on our products for up to 90 days at no additional cost.
It is the customer’s responsibility to return the product to the correct warehouse in new condition and in the original packaging. For this reason, we strongly suggest that you obtain a tracking number for the returning item(s) and purchase shipping insurance.
In the event that the product is received in a condition which we deem unacceptable, we reserve the right to deny your return. Upon receipt of said item we will either refuse it or contact you by email to notify you that the item was received damaged or used.
If we received the item damaged you may file a claim with your shipping company.
If we received the item used you may choose to have the item disposed of or have the item returned to you at your expense.
Damaged or used items will be retained in our warehouse for a maximum of 30 business days unless otherwise requested by the customer in writing prior to disposal. After 30 business days the item will be disposed of or donated.
Please allow 7-14 business days after delivery of the returned item for our Customer Service Department to inspect the return and process your refund. If you attempt to return an item without a return authorization (including refusing delivery), past 30 days or in unacceptable condition, the item will be refused or shipped back to you at your cost; if we choose to accept the return, additional fees will apply.