Most Clear for Life fish tanks and stands are made to order. Approximate lead times:
- Standard Aquariums: 4-7 weeks
- Stands: 4-6 weeks
- Uniquarium or Deluxe: 5-8 weeks
Once your order ships, you will receive an email with tracking info to the e-mail address you provide at check out. Transit times will vary, but delivery can be expected within 3-10 business days after shipment.
We ship using the fastest, most reliable method. Generally, smaller products ship via FedEx. Larger, heavier products ship via a truck freight carrier. If your order ships via freight carrier the trucking company will contact you to set up a delivery appointment when it's ready to be delivered. Please make sure the product is throughly inspected before you sign off on the delivery.
Cancellations and Returns
Since Clear for Life products are made to order, we are usually unable to cancel orders after 48 hours since they were placed for any reason, including delivery time. If you need to cancel an order after 48 hours, we will check with the manufacturer to see if we can make an exception for you, but we cannot guarantee it. If we are able to make an exception and cancel your order there will be a 10% cancellation fee deducted from your refund.
Should you receive your purchase but are dissatisfied, you are welcome to return it under the following conditions:
- You must notify us of your intent to return within 14 days of receipt.
- The item must be returned in sellable condition in the original packaging.
- You will be responsible for return shipping charges.
- Freight & packaging charges are non-refundable.
- There is a 15% restocking fee
- For an item that is damaged or defective we will issue a 100% refund or free replacement.
- Refunds will be applied to same payment method used when original purchase was made.