Clear-For-Life Bow-Front UniQuarium™ is an acrylic aquarium that comes complete with built-in filtration to keep your water quality in pristine condition: mechanical and biological filtration is included, and there is an area to add chemical filtration media. This impressive system maintains a perfect water balance with no tubes, pumps, or hoses. Unlike conventional aquarium systems, the UniQuarium™ is very easy to install and use. No drilling or plumbing required, just add water. Choose the size that fits your room, taste, and budget from 50 to 125 gallons.
The UniQuarium's™ 3-in-1 filtration system combines chemical, mechanical, and biological filtration for the perfect balanced environment. No more tubes, hanging filters, pumps or hoses to detract from the beauty of the aquarium. UniQuarium's™ larger biological area and high flow powerhead make it ideal for fresh or saltwater set-ups. Mechanical and biological filtration is included, and there is an area to add chemical filtration media.
UniQuariums™ come standard with chambers for an optional heater and protein skimmer (both purchased separately), and polycarbonate light plate. Background color is available in light blue, sapphire blue, or black.
UniQuariums™ are built with highest quality acrylic. Acrylic aquariums are brighter, safer, and stronger than glass. The colors of your fish will come alive in these beautiful acrylic aquariums. Not only will your fish look better, they'll be safer - acrylic won't shatter like glass and is a much better insulator to protect your fish from temperature fluctuations.
All Clear-For-Life acrylic aquariums come with a Limited Lifetime warranty against leakage so you know your investment is protected. These aquariums are the perfect choice for freshwater, marine, reef or planted aquarium setups.
- Suitable for fresh or salt water
- Contemporary styled "bow front" design
- Provides different views from any vantage point
- Adds depth while maintaining a small footprint
- Rounded front corners and sleek lines
- Perfect for reef set-ups
- Mechanical, chemical, and biological all-in-one filter
- Submerged filters run silently
- Easy to maintain
- Lighter, brighter, safer, and stronger than glass
- Acrylic insulates better than glass
- 3-in-1 filtration system
- Chambers for a heater and protein skimmer
- Polycarbonate light plate
- Choice of light blue, sapphire blue or black acrylic background
- Available in variety of size options: from 50 to 125 gallons
- Stand and Canopy sold separately
- Lifetime manufacturer's warranty against defects
- Made in USA
Looking for a different size? We can do custom tanks! Contact Us for More Info
Most Clear for Life fish tanks and stands are made to order. Approximate lead times:
- Standard Aquariums: 3-5 weeks
- Stands: 4-6 weeks
- Uniquarium or Deluxe: 4-6 weeks
Once your order ships, you will receive an email with tracking info to the e-mail address you provide at check out. Transit times will vary, but delivery can be expected within 3-10 business days after shipment.
We ship using the fastest, most reliable method. Generally, smaller products ship via FedEx. Larger, heavier products ship via a truck freight carrier. If your order ships via freight carrier the trucking company will contact you to set up a delivery appointment when it's ready to be delivered. Please make sure the product is throughly inspected before you sign off on the delivery.
Cancellations and Returns
Since Clear for Life products are made to order, we are usually unable to cancel orders after 48 hours since they were placed for any reason, including delivery time. If you need to cancel an order after 48 hours, we will check with the manufacturer to see if we can make an exception for you, but we cannot guarantee it. If we are able to make an exception and cancel your order there will be a 10% cancellation fee deducted from your refund.
Should you receive your purchase but are dissatisfied, you are welcome to return it under the following conditions:
- You must notify us of your intent to return within 14 days of receipt.
- The item must be returned in sellable condition in the original packaging.
- You will be responsible for return shipping charges.
- Freight & packaging charges are non-refundable.
- There is a 15% restocking fee
- For an item that is damaged or defective we will issue a 100% refund or free replacement.
- Refunds will be applied to same payment method used when original purchase was made.
You can read more about our general shipping policy HERE and our return policy HERE. Questions? Send us an email to email@example.com.
Advance Aqua Tanks offers a Lifetime Warranty against leakage on all Clear-for-Life™ aquariums. If you experience any issues, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be glad to assist you.
Advance Aqua Tanks® has been a leading provider of top-of-the-line acrylic aquariums since 1986. Their Clear-for-Life™ Acrylic Aquariums, manufactured in the USA, are distinguished by easy setup, low maintenance and longevity.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.