The Clear-For-Life Deluxe Rectangular All-In-One Acrylic Aquarium has so many great features! Starting with the specious rectangle tank that offers a wide view for fish and habitant. It's crafted from durable acrylic material, which is lighter, brighter, safer, and stronger than glass. And the smooth, rounded edges use a chemical bond weld for added durability. If you like options, then you'll enjoy that the background is available in clear, blue, sapphire blue or black to best fit your space, plus the colors are molded into the acrylic for a bold, long-lasting look. Another choice is which size is best for your room. We have this model in sizes ranging from a modest 50 gallon tank to a massive 300 gallon giant. Please note that lights are not included and must be purchased separately.
All-in-one system is highly efficient and easy to use. This aquarium comes complete and ready to use: high-capacity Bio-Fil system, Top-Fathom Venturi protein skimmer and overflow boxes included. Select your favorite background color and cabinet, then just add water. The package includes: Clear-for-Life acrylic aquarium with built in corner overflow, high-capacity Bio-Fil™ wet/dry filter, Little Giant pump, and Top-Fathom venturi protein skimmer. All necessary installation hardware is included, such as DLS pre-filter, Bio-Pin Balls, single union ball valves, check valve, and return assembly. All aquariums come with either an empty hood (fixtures purchased separately) or a polycarbonate light plate (used when mounting lighting into a canopy or when high intensity lighting will be used) and optional cabinet.
All Clear-For-Life acrylic aquariums come with a Limited Lifetime warranty against leakage so you know your investment is protected. These aquariums are the perfect choice for freshwater, marine, reef or planted aquarium setups.
Custom variations are available which could include colored ends, 3-sided overflows, or custom sizes. Please email email@example.com for pricing.
- Suitable for fresh or salt water
- Easy to maintain
- All-In-One aquarium with overflow & filtration system
- Round Corners (including and up to 60 x 18" footprint (L x W); square corners only for larger tanks)
- Lighter, brighter, safer, and stronger than glass
- Acrylic insulates better than glass
- Choice of clear, blue or black acrylic background
- Built in corner overflow
- High-capacity Bio-Fil filter
- Aquatop pump
- Bubble Magnus protein skimmer
- Installation hardware
- Polycarbonate light plates that sit over the access openings
- Bubble Magnus Skimmers efficiently remove dissolved organic materials from the water
- Very efficient high quality internal pump
- 15 size options: from 50 to 300 gallons
- Lifetime manufacturer's warranty against defects
- Made in USA
Looking for a different size? We can do custom tanks! Contact Us for More Info
Most Clear for Life fish tanks and stands are made to order. Approximate lead times:
- Standard Aquariums: 3-5 weeks
- Stands: 4-6 weeks
- Uniquarium or Deluxe: 4-6 weeks
Once your order ships, you will receive an email with tracking info to the e-mail address you provide at check out. Transit times will vary, but delivery can be expected within 3-10 business days after shipment.
We ship using the fastest, most reliable method. Generally, smaller products ship via FedEx. Larger, heavier products ship via a truck freight carrier. If your order ships via freight carrier the trucking company will contact you to set up a delivery appointment when it's ready to be delivered. Please make sure the product is throughly inspected before you sign off on the delivery.
Cancellations and Returns
Since Clear for Life products are made to order, we are usually unable to cancel orders after 48 hours since they were placed for any reason, including delivery time. If you need to cancel an order after 48 hours, we will check with the manufacturer to see if we can make an exception for you, but we cannot guarantee it. If we are able to make an exception and cancel your order there will be a 10% cancellation fee deducted from your refund.
Should you receive your purchase but are dissatisfied, you are welcome to return it under the following conditions:
- You must notify us of your intent to return within 14 days of receipt.
- The item must be returned in sellable condition in the original packaging.
- You will be responsible for return shipping charges.
- Freight & packaging charges are non-refundable.
- There is a 15% restocking fee
- For an item that is damaged or defective we will issue a 100% refund or free replacement.
- Refunds will be applied to same payment method used when original purchase was made.
Advance Aqua Tanks offers a Lifetime Warranty against leakage on all Clear-for-Life™ aquariums. If you experience any issues, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be glad to assist you.
Advance Aqua Tanks® has been a leading provider of top-of-the-line acrylic aquariums since 1986. Their Clear-for-Life™ Acrylic Aquariums, manufactured in the USA, are distinguished by easy setup, low maintenance and longevity.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.