The biOrbAIR is a fully automated terrarium that creates the perfect micro-climate for growing tropical plants. This micro-climate replicates the natural conditions under a tropical forest canopy.
The biOrbAIR uses a treated sterilized coir compost as the growth media to cultivate the plant roots. The coir compost is placed on top of a capillary mat that draws water up to the compost from a small water reservoir in the base. The capillary action prevents the plant roots from soaking and rotting.
Natural daylight is not necessary as the lighting is arranged in a six LED array at the top of the sphere. This emits the perfect light output for encouraging natural growth and prevents plants bending towards a single light source. The light also works on an automatic 24 hour cycle, simulating sunrise, daylight, sunset and night time.
To discourage stagnation and condensation within the biOrbAIR, a constantly running fan recycles the air through a replaceable carbon filter. A small amount of fresh air is regularly introduced as part of the circulation process.
To maintain the humidity within the micro-climate, water is added using an ultrasonic mister mounted in the top water reservoir. The mister generates the 'swirling' water vapor if the humidity drops below 75% RH.
- Constructed Out of Acrylic - 10 times stronger than glass, 50% lighter and 93% clearer.
- Automated Terrarium - Offers hassle free plant care.
- Micro-climate - Replicates the natural conditions under a tropical forest canopy.
- LED Lighting – Automatic 24 hour cycle, simulating sunrise, daylight, sunset and night time.
- Automatic Misting – Triggered automatically according to your setting choice.
- Clean Air System - Prevents stagnation and condensation.
- Capillary Matting - Draws water into the coir compost which provides constant hydrating.
- Water Level Indicator - Discreet and easy to read conveniently located at its base.
- Effortless – Simple set up and virtually maintenance free.
- What’s In The Box:
- Terrarium and Base
- Lighting and misting module
- Coir compost
- Planting tray
- Carbon filter Cartridge
- 16.9 ounces / 500ml Bottle Humidimist x2
- 24V Transformer
- Capillary matting plus rubber stopper
- Dimensions: height: 22 inches x width (diameter): 19.75 inches
Volume: 16 gallonsWarranty: 2 years
Safety standards: Complies with UL, ULC and CE safety requirements.
You Might Also Need:
Transit times for delivery will vary, but shipment will occur between 2-4 days after order is placed.
Within 24 hours of shipment, we will send you tracking information to the e-mail address you provide at check out.
We ship using the fastest, most reliable method. Generally, smaller products ship via FedEx or UPS. Larger, heavier products ship via a truck freight carrier (e.g. Yellow Freight, Roadway, FedEx Freight).
BiOrb products can be returned within 30 days of shipment as long as the product has not been used and is in its original condition. There is a 15% restocking fee for any biOrb return. To start a return, please contact us at email@example.com and we will provide instructions.
Questions? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
From the date of delivery for a period of 24 months, all biOrb products and their component parts are guaranteed from any defects in design, workmanship, construction or materials. If you experience any issues, please contact us at email@example.com and we will gladly assist you.
Established in the UK in 1998, Reef One Limited (now operating under OASE) has built a decades-long reputation as a premier aquarium specialist. Its biOrb aquariums, distinguished for their affordable all-in-one packaging, showcase cutting-edge technology, stylish designs and accessibility for fish keepers of all experience levels.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.