165G Artisan II is the largest and most heavily packed Reefing system ever. Equipped for the savviest reefer who looks for the best technology as well as the best material all built by highly skilled aquarium Artisans with 25 years of experience. The all-inclusive aquarium system combines the finest professional components, such as ultra clear low-iron glass, hard plywood furniture cabinet, extra-large multi-chambered sump, and air-injected protein skimmer. This professional reef package system will not only promote and maintain a thriving reef and aquatic ecosystem, but will also stand the test of time thanks to the patented high-performance equipment. Complete with a sleek piano black or lacquered white gloss cabinet, this polished, minimalist aquarium will be a perfect addition to your home’s décor. Each artisan piano quality cabinet is made out of real maple plywood and finished with oil-based paint for the most durable and beautiful aquarium furniture in the industry.
Bonus feature: Full glass canopy cover system
Everything you need the moment you receive it: Each Artisan package comes all-inclusive and fully loaded with all equipment including pumps, refugium lighting, oversized protein skimmer and everything you need to set up your aquarium the moment you receive it.
- Aquarium: 71" x 23.5" x 21.5" Low iron ultra clear glass for all viewing panels. Each panel of glass is high polished and joined with solid professionally tooled black seals. 1/2" Thickness all around featuring a super heavy duty 5/8" thick bottom. Euro-braced for heavy duty use and extra longevity and durability
- Cabinet: Comes included with our new 36” tall Piano finished Oil-based painted cabinets Piano Black or Piano White, for the best water, salt, vapor resistant and heavy load capacity. Overall height of system is perfect eye-level at 56"
- Overflow system: High-speed Reef ready Trapezoid overflow boxes that are specially des
- Sump: 59" x 15" x 13". Artisan II Professional Extra large multi-chambered sump. Very roomy 50G volume that gives great performance with extra room to spare for future add-ons
- Bonus feature: Full glass canopy cover system
- Advanced 1500GPH DC flow Controlling Professional pump features total silence, energy efficiency (with 10min. feeder clock)
- Industrial strength Corrosion resistant SCH60 uPVC Complete plumbing system with Durso drain with Modified Herbie Style. Total Silence
- Comes stocked with our latest Gen-3 PLS-250 (280G Professional Cone protein skimmer). No need for upgrading this big skimmer as its already rated for Heavy loads of 280G capacity for the 150G Artisan II
- Powerful LED refugium lighting
CAD Lights aquariums are usually made to order and can take anywhere from 5-30 days to ship depending on the size of the tank.
Within 24 hours of shipment, we will send you tracking information to the e-mail address you provided at check out.
We ship using the fastest, most reliable method. Generally, smaller products ship via FedEx or UPS. Larger, heavier products ship via a truck freight carrier (e.g. Yellow Freight, Roadway, FedEx Freight).
Questions? Send us an email at email@example.com.
CAD Lights aquariums are non-returnable. Exceptions will be made if there is an issue such as shipping damages or product defects. If you experience an issue please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you get it resolved.
CAD Lights provides a 12 month warranty on the craftsmanship, seams and joints of the aquariums and circuitry from the original date of purchase.
This warranty DOES NOT include physical damage to the aquarium glass itself, bulbs or internal pumps. Nor does the warranty imply or cover abuse, misuse, tampering, modifications or improper installation of any product manufactured by CAD Lights.
Returns on defective items must obtain a RA # before shipping and must be sent via insured method. Items found to be defective shall be repaired or replaced at the discretion of CAD Lights, and all defective claims MUST be supported by dated photos and original purchase invoice. CAD Lights will then cover the defective part and we will prepare one for you at no charge for the replacement. Customer will only be responsible for shipping charges.
CAD Lights's started in 1990 as a family-owned custom aquarium store in New York City. Since its inception, its focus was unique as it instilled a standard of top-notch engineers and designers for productions of custom aquariums, standard aquarium packages and equipment for residential and commercial applications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.