70G Artisan II is the premiere aquarium package. The all-inclusive aquarium system combines the finest professional components, such as ultra clear low-iron glass, hard plywood furniture cabinet, extra-large multi-chambered sump, and air-injected protein skimmer. This professional reef package system will not only promote and maintain a thriving reef and aquatic ecosystem, but will also stand the test of time thanks to the patented high-performance equipment. Complete with a sleek piano black or lacquered white gloss cabinet, this polished, minimalist aquarium will be a perfect addition to your home’s décor. Each artisan piano quality cabinet is made out of real maple plywood and finished with oil-based paint for the most durable and beautiful aquarium furniture in the industry.
Everything you need the moment you receive it: Each Artisan package comes all-inclusive and fully loaded with all equipment including pumps, refugium lighting, oversized protein skimmer and everything you need to set up your aquarium the moment you receive it.
- Professional reef system
- 10 mm thick low-iron ultra-clear glass
- LED refugium light
- Rimless and recessed glass cover (for full or partial covering)
- 1 piece acrylic trapezoid cell-cast overflow box
- 3rd generation PLS-100 120-gallon capacity pipeless protein skimmer
- Herbie drain system with extra-large drain circumference of 1.25" for high speed and silent operations, high-speed and silent
- 30-gallon Artisan II Professional multi-chambered sump
- 660 GPH return pump
- 36” tall Professional Maple plywood furniture cabinet. Oil-based paint finished to a perfectly smooth Piano gloss that's as beautiful as it is durable. NOT MDF or plastic layered.
- Tank Dimensions: 35.5” x 23.5” x 18”
- Overall height with cabinet and tank: 54"
- Capacity: 70 gallons
Complete your Setup with:
- Artisan Series Lamp Tree for Hanging Lights
- Artisan filter sock set 200Micron
- PLS-150 (165G protein skimmer)
- Artisan height adjusting ATO
- BR-1 Conic reactor (350G Cap.)
CAD Lights aquariums are usually made to order and can take anywhere from 5-30 days to ship depending on the size of the tank.
Within 24 hours of shipment, we will send you tracking information to the e-mail address you provided at check out.
We ship using the fastest, most reliable method. Generally, smaller products ship via FedEx or UPS. Larger, heavier products ship via a truck freight carrier (e.g. Yellow Freight, Roadway, FedEx Freight).
Questions? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CAD Lights aquariums are non-returnable. Exceptions will be made if there is an issue such as shipping damages or product defects. If you experience an issue please contact us at email@example.com and we will help you get it resolved.
CAD Lights provides a 12 month warranty on the craftsmanship, seams and joints of the aquariums and circuitry from the original date of purchase.
This warranty DOES NOT include physical damage to the aquarium glass itself, bulbs or internal pumps. Nor does the warranty imply or cover abuse, misuse, tampering, modifications or improper installation of any product manufactured by CAD Lights.
Returns on defective items must obtain a RA # before shipping and must be sent via insured method. Items found to be defective shall be repaired or replaced at the discretion of CAD Lights, and all defective claims MUST be supported by dated photos and original purchase invoice. CAD Lights will then cover the defective part and we will prepare one for you at no charge for the replacement. Customer will only be responsible for shipping charges.
CAD Lights's started in 1990 as a family-owned custom aquarium store in New York City. Since its inception, its focus was unique as it instilled a standard of top-notch engineers and designers for productions of custom aquariums, standard aquarium packages and equipment for residential and commercial applications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.