The Laguna Pine aquarium stand by Clear-For-Life is one of the most stylish, sturdy and functional stands for fish tanks out there. It's designed to fit the dimensions of rectangle or cube Clear for Life fish tanks, but will work with other tanks as well. This 30" high aquarium stand & 7" canopy features a veneer body with solid trim and a decorative fluted molding for a traditional, upscale look. Front doors with self closing, hidden hinges gives you easy access to the storage area under your tank. The matching canopy opens fully across the width of the tank, making it easy to feed your fish. Available in black or a variety of stained finishes and multiple customization options, you can be sure to find the perfect stand & canopy that fits your fish tank and you room.
This stand is for fish tanks 60-96" long. View the same stand & canopy for smaller tanks HERE
- Stand is 30" high. Match the length & width dimensions of your tank to find the correct stand
- Canopy: 7" high and opens on hinges the entire width of the tank
- Overlay doors with self-closing, hidden hinges
- Stands 60"L have two doors. Stands 72-96"L have three doors
- Veneer body with solid trim pieces
- Decorative fluted molding
- Open back panel
- Choice of black or stained color options
- Available in variety of size options to fit tanks from 24-96" long
- Made to order. Please review Shipping and Returns section below for more info
- Canopy included. View this stand without a canopy HERE
- If your tank is over 25" high, extra reinforcement is needed at extra cost. Please CONTACT US if this is the case.
- Additional customization options available such as increased height, overflow cutouts, custom finishes, enclosed back or door on back. Please CONTACT US if interested in adding any of these options.
- Made in USA
Most Clear for Life fish tanks and stands are made to order. Approximate lead times:
- Standard Aquariums: 3-5 weeks
- Stands: 4-6 weeks
- Uniquarium or Deluxe: 4-6 weeks
Once your order ships, you will receive an email with tracking info to the e-mail address you provide at check out. Transit times will vary, but delivery can be expected within 3-10 business days after shipment.
We ship using the fastest, most reliable method. Generally, smaller products ship via FedEx. Larger, heavier products ship via a truck freight carrier. If your order ships via freight carrier the trucking company will contact you to set up a delivery appointment when it's ready to be delivered. Please make sure the product is throughly inspected before you sign off on the delivery.
Cancellations and Returns
Since Clear for Life products are made to order, we are usually unable to cancel orders after 48 hours since they were placed for any reason, including delivery time. If you need to cancel an order after 48 hours, we will check with the manufacturer to see if we can make an exception for you, but we cannot guarantee it. If we are able to make an exception and cancel your order there will be a 10% cancellation fee deducted from your refund.
Should you receive your purchase but are dissatisfied, you are welcome to return it under the following conditions:
- You must notify us of your intent to return within 14 days of receipt.
- The item must be returned in sellable condition in the original packaging.
- You will be responsible for return shipping charges.
- Freight & packaging charges are non-refundable.
- There is a 15% restocking fee
- For an item that is damaged or defective we will issue a 100% refund or free replacement.
- Refunds will be applied to same payment method used when original purchase was made.
You can read more about our general shipping policy HERE and our return policy HERE. Questions? Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.