This rimless glass aquarium from JBJ is one of the sleekest and highest quality 45 gallon glass fish tanks in the industry. It's made with high clarity, low iron glass designed to show off the unique colors of your aquarium design. Perfect for saltwater reef tank setups but versatile enough to fit your preferred aquarium style, this JBJ fish tank has been a trusted option for fishkeeping enthusiasts for many years.
The modern rimless design of this glass aquarium is complimented by an all-in-one design that includes built in mechanisms such as two independent pumps and return flare nozzles, a 4-inch micron sock filter, designated skimmer/media reactor and heater chambers, and secured black silicone. The low iron, 10 mm thick glass is stunningly clear while minimizing distortion. To complete the look, JBJ also offers a 36-inch high ultra-modern stand in black and white.
For more detail, check out the JBJ Rimless Video.
- Low iron, 10mm thick high-clarity glass
- True rimless flat panel design
- All-in-one filtration with built-in overflow
- Return pump with 264 gal/h flow rate
- Dimensions: 26.5"L x 22"W x 19"H
- Volume: 45 Gallons
- Weight: 88 lbs
- Rimless flat panel all-in-one glass aquarium
- Columns for heater and skimmer
- Standard 4-inch micron sock with removable sock cradle
- Return pump with directional flare nozzle
- Black silicone quality seams
- Usually ships within 3-7 business days. Please review Shipping and Returns section below for more info
- Available in 25 gallon, 45 gallon, and 65 gallon sizes
- Stands sold separately. Shop stands HERE
- Limited one year manufacturer's warranty
JBJ items usually ship 3-7 business days after ordering.
Transit times will vary, but delivery can be expected within 2-5 business days after shipment.
Within 24 hours of shipment, we will send you tracking information to the e-mail address you provide at check out.
We ship using the fastest, most reliable method. Generally, smaller products ship via FedEx or UPS. Larger, heavier products ship via a truck freight carrier (e.g. Yellow Freight, Roadway, FedEx Freight).
Dream Fish Tanks will refund your purchase amount minus return shipping charges should you be dissatisfied with your purchase.
- You must notify us of your intent to return within 14 days.
- The item must be returned in sellable condition in the original packaging.
- Our return policy applies to cancellations made after an item has shipped or refusal at time of delivery.
- You will be responsible for return shipping charges.
- There is no restocking fee charged for items returned in their original packaging.
- Refunds will be applied to same payment method used when original purchase was made.
Questions? Send us an email at email@example.com.
6-Month Limited Warranty on:
JBJ Lighting Fixtures, Lamps, Nano Cube Aquariums, SP-Powerheads, and CO2 Regulators
Upon discovery of a defect, the merchandise should be sent prepaid to:
Transworld Aquatics Enterprises, Inc.
3730 Unit 6, West Century Blvd.
Inglewood, CA 90308
Fine Print: The above-mentioned JBJ aquarium products are warranted to the original purchaser against defective material and workmanship for 6 months from the date of original purchase. This warranty is valid only under the following conditions: additions, modifications, or changes made to the product by the purchaser and not by the manufacturer shall void this warranty. Damages brought on by abuse, misapplication, or mishandling also voids this warranty. Broken or cracked bulbs are not warranted and will not be replaced. This warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of the product at the discretion of the manufacturer. This warranty does not cover personal injury, property loss, including livestock or damage (direct, incidental, or consequential) arising out of use of this product. This warranty gives you specific rights and you may also have other rights, which may vary from state to state. The warranty card must be filled out completely and returned within (14) days from the date of purchase. Failure to do so will void this warranty. A proof of purchase from an authorized dealer must be provided when making a warranty claim.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for warranty claims or technical questions.
JBJ Lighting, part of TransWorld Aquatic Enterprises Inc., has been supplying the US with aquarium products since 1995. The company, best known for their reliable Artica chillers and best-selling Nano Cube aquarium series, has built its reputation as the leading manufacturer of aquarium products to meet today’s demand of hobbyists from novice to reef enthusiasts.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.